Dutch Army 80L Bergen
- Eco Packaging
Dutch Army 80L Backpack with Side Pouches
Original backpack designed for the Dutch Military. It is well equipped and a high quality bag. The bags capacity is 80L and will carry enough clothing and gear for a 4/5 day camping or hiking trip. Please note these are sold as used and have been in use by serving personnel
- Lid with zip pocket on the outside and zip pocket on the inside,
- Top lid with 4 D-rings & 2 large side loops
- Main compartment with additional compartment with Velcro fastener
- Snow apron with drawstring and stopper
- 2 handles (front and back)
- Front side with various loops & pole holder at the bottom
- 2 straps with click fastener and 2 loops on the side,
- 2 adjustable straps each for additional pockets
- Detachable side pockets (approx. 10L each) with zip
- Side pockets can be connected with zip and used with shoulder strap to form 20l day sack
- Padded, adjustable back ergonomically shaped and adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable lap belt with click fastener
- Main Compartment Capacity approx. 80L
- Side pouch capacity: 20L
- Dimensions: approx. 35cm x 22cm x 65cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: approx: 3.4kg
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
1kg - 2kg:
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Over 2kg (NI & remote postcodes):
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £4.99
Anytime on Saturday - £6.99
Before 12pm - £8.99
DPD - £23
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
Items on pre-order display a delivery time under add to cart button and in your cart.
RETURNS FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please click the link and follow the instructions (CLICK ME)
If you are unable to generate a returns label please contact us via email (email@example.com). Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
We charge £2 for returns which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.
For more information please refer to our returns policy Here
We are using a new technology called Hydropol to store our clothes whilst in the warehouse. We are really excited about these bags. They are a very similar material to plastic, but without all the negatives. They are 100% biodegradable, compostable and breakdown to non-toxic materials. They will degrade when in water over 70C, so we suggest you give this a try when you receive one of our bags.
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - gum tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - reinforced gum tape or brown tape (non-biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free (except the tape for large items). With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.