British MTP Combat Jacket Shirt
- Size Guide
- Eco Packaging
Part of the latest PCS system or Personal Clothing System, this is the next generation and current issue combat uniforms issued to British Forces. This BDU jacket is a lightweight combat shirt, designed to be worn on top of additional layers, such as a t-shirt and jumper. Featuring the latest MTP pattern (Multi Terrain Pattern)
- Genuine issue British Army multi terrain pattern
- Can be used during summer as a jacket or during winter as a layer underneath your parka
- Full length zip with spaced rectangle velcro closure
- Mandarin collar with velcro closure, much like the U.S style BDU jacket, ensures neck protection
- Roomy chest pockets with velcro fastening
- 2 large sleeve pockets with velcro closure and 5 x 4in Velcro Flash (flash may not be on them)
- Cuffs close over with canadian style buttons, 2 settings
- Can insert padding into sleeve via velcro openings, ideal for protecting your forearms in firefights
- Grade 1, Used condition
Nato Size Guide
First number = Persons height (cm)
Second number = Chest (cm)
|Label Size||Chest (inches)||Nato Size|
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
1kg - 2kg:
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Over 2kg (NI & remote postcodes):
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £4.99
Anytime on Saturday - £6.99
Before 12pm - £8.99
DPD - £23
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
Items on pre-order display a delivery time under add to cart button and in your cart.
RETURNS FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please click the link and follow the instructions (CLICK ME)
If you are unable to generate a returns label please contact us via email (email@example.com). Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
We charge £2 for returns which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.
For more information please refer to our returns policy Here
We are using a new technology called Hydropol to store our clothes whilst in the warehouse. We are really excited about these bags. They are a very similar material to plastic, but without all the negatives. They are 100% biodegradable, compostable and breakdown to non-toxic materials. They will degrade when in water over 70C, so we suggest you give this a try when you receive one of our bags.
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - gum tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - reinforced gum tape or brown tape (non-biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free (except the tape for large items). With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.