DISTRESSED British Army Modular Medium Weight Sleeping Bag
- Eco Packaging
British Army Modular Medium Weight Sleeping Bag
Part of the new British army sleep system a modular configuration, and a direct copy of the Carinthia Defence 4 bag, allowing the user a combination of bags to suit all climates, if you are looking for an all round combination this bag can be combined with the Light weight modular bag of same design to give you a temperature comfort rating of around -20C. Bag can be folded open and used as a blanket. Please note that the compression sack is sold separately and can be purchased from our website HERE.
- British Army Issue Combat Modular Bag
- Forms part of 3 bag modular system currently issued to the British army
- Medium Weight bag is 3 season
- Combines with "Light" bag and inner liner for extreme cold conditions
- On its own the Medium weight bag is a great all round bag
- large hood section with an insect net
- Inner mesh pockets for valuables
- Outer shell is ripstop nylon
- Hi-Tec filler to retain body warmth
- Comfort rating of around. -10C
Compression sack sold separately (CLICK HERE to buy compression sack)
- DISTRESSED condition (Small rips or tears)
Dimensions and Weight:
- Medium weight: 2kg
- Medium dimensions: 205 x 76 cm
- Large Weight:2.2kg
- Large dimensions: 212 x 81 cm
- Pack size approx: 45 x 25 cm
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £2.99
Express Delivery (1-2 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
1kg - 2kg:
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £3.99
Next Day - £4.99
Next Day - £4.99
Over 2kg (NI & remote postcodes):
Standard Delivery (2-4 days) - £4.99
Anytime on Saturday - £6.99
Before 12pm - £8.99
DPD - £23
Rest of the world
DHL Express - Calculated on checkout.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be made before 1pm for next day delivery.
Orders made after 1pm on Thursday will arrive on Monday (unless Saturday delivery chosen)
Orders made after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
Items on pre-order display a delivery time under add to cart button and in your cart.
RETURNS FROM UK MAINLAND
To obtain a return label if you live on the UK mainland please click the link and follow the instructions (CLICK ME)
If you are unable to generate a returns label please contact us via email (email@example.com). Please check your spam folder for replies from us.
We charge £2 for returns which is taken from the refund amount.
We accept returns from 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original condition to be accepted for returns. A refund is given within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item.
International order must arrange thier own return postage which is non-refundable.
For more information please refer to our returns policy Here
We are using a new technology called Hydropol to store our clothes whilst in the warehouse. We are really excited about these bags. They are a very similar material to plastic, but without all the negatives. They are 100% biodegradable, compostable and breakdown to non-toxic materials. They will degrade when in water over 70C, so we suggest you give this a try when you receive one of our bags.
- Small items - Paper mailing bags
- Larger items - Biodegradable sugarcane bags
- Very large items - Cardboard boxes
- Small items - gum tape (biodegradable)
- Larger items - reinforced gum tape or brown tape (non-biodegradable)
If you buy any of our army surplus products then all the packaging will be plastic free (except the tape for large items). With army surplus you minimise the environmental impact of producing new clothes and reduce plastic waste.
With our new items there may be plastic packing which comes from the supplier themselves.
Although we are not totally plastic free (but pretty close) our goal is to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible and will continue to do so going into the future.