U.S Army Ammo Tin 50 Cal
Complete steel ammuntion box with rubber sealed waterproof lid. Designed for rifle caliber ammunition, specifically the .50 cal round . These boxes are designed to hold 200 of the said rounds, but can be used for just about anything including fishing stuff, other ammo needs, bits and pieces. IT JUST LOOKS COOL and the PART. These were originally issued during the Vietnam war, so yeah - hoo-ah baby
- Completely waterproof sealed and hinged lid.
- Made form stainless, zinc-plated steel
- Carry handle with strap loops.
- Measures 27 x 17 x 10cm
- Markings on side, proper military font
- Scuff markings and sign of usage
- Does not contain any ammo and is just an empty tin
- May differ from original image