Vintage Swedish Arctic Trouser
Swedish Army Heavyweight Cold Weather Fur Lined Trousers
An original Swedish army vintage trouser. Probably made some time during the 60's these trousers were used before the advent of GoreTex and issued to Swedish army Arctic warfare divisions and motorbike messengers.
Constructed from a densely woven cotton fabric, these trousers are hard wearing and provide an excellent barrier to wind and water, but still allowing them to be breathable. The trouser has a removable warm synthetic pile lining making them comfortable and durable great for all outdoor use. Used but in grade 1 condition may come with small repairs or marking. They are ex-issue and from the 60's after all!
- Original Swedish army vintage trouser
- Made from densely woven cotton fabric
- excellent barrier to wind and water
- Removable warm fur pile synthetic lining
- good resistance to tearing and burning
- Great outdoor use garment