Mil-Tec Black Chimera Combat Trousers
Combat Trousers, designed using tough and durable 1000D Ripstop fabric these trousers are reinforced at the seat and feature padded knees for extra protection. Other features include; Elasticated inserts on the seat, crotch and knees, high waistband with wide belt loops, 10 various pockets with either hook and loop or zipped fastenings, adjustable hook and loop waist band, YKK front zip, padded knees with nub grips which are flexible and adjustable, hook and loop tabs on knees and cuffs. Waist sizes available -
65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Border: 100% Polyester (Oxford)
Padding: EVA foam
- elastic inserts on knee, thigh and seat area as well as in crotch
- high waist
- adjustable waist width by hook and loop closure
- YKK front zipper
- wide belt loops
- 2 side pockets with zipper and D-ring
- 2 back pockets with flap and hook and loop closure
- seat reinforcement
- 2 thigh pockets on the side with flap and hook and loop closure
- 2 patch thigh pockets with flap, hook and loop closure and cord stopper
- 2 small zipper pockets on shin or rather calf area
- flexible padding in knee area
- padding with nubs for better grip
- fixation in knee area by hook and loop closure
- adjustable leg cuffs by zipper and hook and loop closure
This detailing of sizes is only intended as a guideline for you connivence and is provided in our own experience of how the many different manufactures and countries apply their own sizing. Please note this does not override any previous methods and is given to act as a point of reference when choosing your item for purchase.
We always advise on using your own experience and any previous items that you already have, to make a comparative decision.
US Chest Sizes; (in Inches)
- Small =Chest 38"
- Medium= Chest 40"
- Large= Chest 42"
- Extra Large= Chest 44"
UK Chest Sizes( in Inches)
- Small =Chest 36"
- Medium= Chest 38"
- Large= Chest 40"
- Extra Large= Chest 42"
- XX Large= Chest 44"
- XXX Large= Chest 46"
Nato/British Size Chart For Shirts, Jackets, Coats, Tops.
- DPM Smock Used 160/88 (Small Short)
- DPM Smock Used 160/96 (Medium Short)
- DPM Smock Used 170/96 (Medium Regular)
- DPM Smock Used 180/96 (Large Regular)
- DPM Smock Used 190/96 (Large Long)
- DPM Smock Used 180/104 (XLarge Regular)
- DPM Smock Used 190/104 (XLarge Long)
- DPM Smock Used 180/112 (XXLarge Regular)
- DPM Smock Used 190/112 (XXLarge Long)
Mondopoint Shoe Sizes
- Size: 230 = 4 UK / 5 US
- Size: 235 = 4.5 UK / 5.5 US
- Size: 240 = 5 UK / 6 US
- Size: 245 = 5.5 UK / 6.5 US
- Size: 250 = 6 UK / 7 US
- Size: 255 = 6.5 UK / 7.5 US
- Size: 260 = 7 UK / 8 US
- Size: 265 = 7.5 UK / 8.5 US
- Size: 270 = 8 UK / 9 US
- Size: 275 = 8.5 UK / 9.5 US
- Size: 280 = 9 UK / 10 US
- Size: 285 = 9.5 UK / 10.5 US
- Size: 290 = 10 UK / 11 US
- Size: 295 = 10.5 UK / 11.5 US
- Size: 300 = 11 UK / 12 US
- Size: 305 = 11.5 UK / 12.5 US
- Size: 310 = 12 UK / 13 US
- Size: 315 = 12.5 UK / 13.5 US
Europe to UK/US Shoe Sizes
- 41= UK7 / US8
- 42= UK8 / US9
- 43= UK9 / US10
- 44= UK9.5 / US10.5
- 45= UK10 / US11
- 46= UK11 / US12
- 47= UK12 / US13
Hats & Head Gear NATO/British in Centimeters
- 54/55= Small
- 56/57= Medium
- 58/59= Large
- 60/61= XL
- 62/63= XXL
- XS= 6.5, 7
- S= 7.5, 8
- M= 8.5, 9
- L= 9.5, 10,
- XL= 10.5, 11.5