Mil-Tec Italian Military Style Metal Compass
Italian Military Style Metal Compass with Calibration
A totally precision compass made from steel, packed full of features and will ensure you don’t get let lost on your next hiking or orienteering trip. This compass has a 360° dial that initially helps you to find your bearing, with a reading lens/prism helping you to set north on an object set at 100m. Once you’ve aligned yourself with north, you can then align your map accordingly. There is a spirit level / bubble that ensures you have set this correctly. Once done, you will able to find your marching direction and navigate the map correctly. There is also a clinometer, that helps to determine the height and slope of an object. Measuring the distance of the object is done with the ruler on the side, marked to the ratio of 1:25,000 metres.
- Magnification prism for setting north
- Adjustable scope like eyepiece for setting north
- 360° Pivoting Dial
- 1:25,000m Scale ruler on side
- Spirit Level Bubble
- Glass sight with aiming line for distance measuring
- Comes with full instruction booklet.
- Brand new and made by Mil-Tec
Check the video out Click Here