German Army Style Mountain Boots
German Army Style Mountain Boot
A replica of the German Army mountain boot, with high running comfort and comfortable good fit. Made from full grain cowhide leather, the lacing system provides fast and easy access and wearing of the boots, comes with a laminate waterproof membrane, these are lightweight boots with a sturdy build for all your outdoor activities.
- Ideal working & outdoor boots
- Made from full grain cowhide leather
- Waterproof membrane
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking Cambrelle lining
- Integrated damping
- Anatomically shaped insole, perspiration and odour absorbing
- Rubber sole, slip and abrasion resistant
- Metal Hook and eyelets
|UK||US||EU||Foot length |
How To Measure
- Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heel to your toes.
- Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image above). This is your foot length measurement.