Windproof Buffalo Anorak
British Army Windproof Buffalo Anorak
The latest British Army thermal jacket designed to be worn underneath the smock as part of the layered clothing system. Taken from the buffalo design, this thermal anarok replaces the squaddie popular softie jacket. Made from a soft, ripstop nylon with micro-fleece lining, this lightweight jacket is lightweight, portable and rolls up into the middle pocket.
Recently issued to troops, this is a genuine item made to military specifications which can be worn on its own and will provide adequate warmth and protection from most european climates.
- Has micro-fleece lining, for good heat retention
- Rolls up into kangaroo pouch
- Velcro cuffs
- Elasticated draw string collar
- 2 zipped pockets
- Underarm zips for ventilation
- Half length neck zip
- Elasticated draw string bottom
- Made from rip-stop nylon, showerproof
- Good overall condition, may come with scuff marks
- Made by Buffalo