Desert DPM Windproof Smock
Genuine used British Windproof Smocks in DPM camo as used the by the British Army. It is an excellent field jacket and extremely versatile for outdoor conditions.
The soldier 95 clothing system is a definitive improvement over the older 85/90 DPM pattern. This is a combat jacket ready for warfare, utilising heavy duty and water-resistant ripstop cotton fabric.
Made from medium weight ripstop material and works with the layered clothing system adopted through the British Military. This recently developed fabric can also be worn by itself. The buttons are the new type Canadian type buttons seen on newer MTP jackets that do not fall off.
Originally designed in the 70's, this jacket was used in windy and cold conditions as the top layer. This is an unlined, practical field jacket with a spacious cut.
- YKK Full Length Zipper closure with velcro closure
- Total of 6 Pockets in total
- 4 large dump pockets with canadian style button closure
- 2 hidden pockets with YKK zipper closure
- Some jackets have a small pocket on the sleeve.
- Drawcord around waist acts as a storm flap, this may be removed
- Wire in the hood to prevent hood falling off in storm conditions (may be removed)
- Elasticated drawstring bottom and drawstring hood
- Jacket is double lined cotton ripstop
- Velcro Cuffs
- Used condition, hardly used overall