British Army Desert DPM Soldier 95 Ripstop Jacket
The soldier 95 clothing system is a definitive improvement over the older 85/90 DPM pattern. This is a combat jacket ready for warfare, utilising heavy duty and water-resistant ripstop nylon fabric.
Made from medium weight ripstop material and works with the layered clothing system adopted through the British Military. This recently developed fabric can also be worn by itself. The buttons are the new type Canadian type buttons seen on newer MTP jackets that do not fall off.
- Genuine ex-issue British Armed Forces jacket.
- 4 Front Bulgy Pockets, guaranteed via canadian type buttons.
- Inside the top pockets are loops for connecting compasses, gps, phone etc.
- Large dump pockets, behind two top pockets with YKK zip fastening.
- Inside the dump pockets are addition pen pockets.
- The jacket features a durable two-way zipper fastened over with a velcro storm flap
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- On the front of the jacket is the modern 35mm rank slide fastener instead of epalautes.
- Used grade one condition