Cyalume Signalling Device
Cyalume brand chemical 6"/ 15cm snap light with cord
With minimum 8 hours of light output. Fitted with 1m of issue nylon cord, this allows the user to spin the Cyalume on the cord creating a 'buzzsaw' effect, increasing the visibility of the light. This method is in use with some military units for self marking by casualties or ground to air signalling.
- Excellent lightweight emergency light source with 360 illumination.
- Suitable for multiple uses including markers, map reading and identification.
- Waterproof and visible up to a mile, no sparks and no batteries to run down.
- Snap and shake for continuous light for up to 8 hours.
- Weighs just 22grammes and fits into a pocket or pouch, genuine issue item.