Austrian Army M65 Combat Jacket
Austrian Army M65 Combat Jacket
This detailing of sizes is only intended as a guideline for you connivence and is provided in our own experience of how the many different manufactures and countries apply their own sizing. Please note this does not override any previous methods and is given to act as a point of reference when choosing your item for purchase.
We always advise on using your own experience and any previous items that you already have, to make a comparative decision.
US Chest Sizes; (in Inches)
- Small =Chest 38"
- Medium= Chest 40"
- Large= Chest 42"
- Extra Large= Chest 44"
UK Chest Sizes( in Inches)
- Small =Chest 36"
- Medium= Chest 38"
- Large= Chest 40"
- Extra Large= Chest 42"
- XX Large= Chest 44"
- XXX Large= Chest 46"
Nato/British Size Chart For Shirts, Jackets, Coats, Tops.
- DPM Smock Used 160/88 (Small Short)
- DPM Smock Used 160/96 (Medium Short)
- DPM Smock Used 170/96 (Medium Regular)
- DPM Smock Used 180/96 (Large Regular)
- DPM Smock Used 190/96 (Large Long)
- DPM Smock Used 180/104 (XLarge Regular)
- DPM Smock Used 190/104 (XLarge Long)
- DPM Smock Used 180/112 (XXLarge Regular)
- DPM Smock Used 190/112 (XXLarge Long)
Mondopoint Shoe Sizes
- Size: 230 = 4 UK / 5 US
- Size: 235 = 4.5 UK / 5.5 US
- Size: 240 = 5 UK / 6 US
- Size: 245 = 5.5 UK / 6.5 US
- Size: 250 = 6 UK / 7 US
- Size: 255 = 6.5 UK / 7.5 US
- Size: 260 = 7 UK / 8 US
- Size: 265 = 7.5 UK / 8.5 US
- Size: 270 = 8 UK / 9 US
- Size: 275 = 8.5 UK / 9.5 US
- Size: 280 = 9 UK / 10 US
- Size: 285 = 9.5 UK / 10.5 US
- Size: 290 = 10 UK / 11 US
- Size: 295 = 10.5 UK / 11.5 US
- Size: 300 = 11 UK / 12 US
- Size: 305 = 11.5 UK / 12.5 US
- Size: 310 = 12 UK / 13 US
- Size: 315 = 12.5 UK / 13.5 US
Europe to UK/US Shoe Sizes
- 41= UK7 / US8
- 42= UK8 / US9
- 43= UK9 / US10
- 44= UK9.5 / US10.5
- 45= UK10 / US11
- 46= UK11 / US12
- 47= UK12 / US13
Hats & Head Gear NATO/British in Centimeters
- 54/55= Small
- 56/57= Medium
- 58/59= Large
- 60/61= XL
- 62/63= XXL
- XS= 6.5, 7
- S= 7.5, 8
- M= 8.5, 9
- L= 9.5, 10,
- XL= 10.5, 11.5
The finest example of Austrian Military clothing and quality. This jacket derives from the timeless US M65 jacket design, and makes the perfect quality practical outer garment. This garment is still in active use with the Austrian Military.
Produced using good quality (65/35% polyester/cotton mix) material in a double layer fashion, with draw string waist for further wind protection.
The outer layer is made of a thick cotton fabric and has been brushed to avoid noise when in use. There is also a water repellent coating on the garment. The garment can be fitted with an inner m65 lining if you want, however there are no buttons like the U.S M65 to attach it in place. The jackets in stock are all ex issue, have seen field use and are in Grade 1 shape.
Take Note: They're surplus clothes and so fabric colour can differ slightly from the image shown, also insignia arm patches are not available on every jacket.
- 4 button lower front pockets
- Strong YKK zip with storm flap stud closure
- Hood can be found in the zipped rear of the collar.
- A number of these jackets possess the Austrian Military (Bundesheer) patches left sleeve(some jackets may have additional insignia attached)
- Most also have a Velcro patch over the right chest pocket for insignia attachment.