Alice Pack Marpat Large
US Large Alice Pack Marpat with Lightweight Frame
Original United States Alice Packs, designed specially for the US Marine Corps, in Marpat Camo. The original bags were developed in the 1970's as part of the the U.S ALICE system (All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment) The bags capacity is 65L and will carry enough clothing and gear for a 4/5 day camping or hiking trip.
- Made of water-repellent 420 denier military nylon duck.
- External three large quick opening cargo pockets & three small.
- 1 inside radio compartment with cinch buckle.
- 1 Velcro® closing pocket in the pack's top flap.
- External attachment points for extra gear / pouches.
- Internal straps to shorten pack if total volume not necessary.
- Measures 22" x 20" x 19".
- 65L in. capacity.
- Capacity 25 to 35 kg load.
- Main Pack Comes in Marpat Camo.
- Made in the United States
- Weight: 2.70Kg