MFH ATACS BDU Ubac Shirt – AU CamoSKU: MFH_ATACS_BDU_UBAC_SHIRT___AU_.1192
This A-Tacs BDU Au UBAC (under body army combat) shirt is a lightweight shirt with the best camo ever made on it. The latest camouflage pattern designed for U.S special forces and SOCOM, A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) Camo utilizes numerous shades of green tried from a number of arid and concrete elements coupled with various shades of earth and small quantities of green, A-TACS AU Camo is made to work in an array of temperate conditions. This pattern was the first to utilize a process whereby organic pixels within the micro designs are arranged into bigger, more defined “macro” shapes creating bigger more defined designs made to be seen from the distance.
Styled on the recent invention of the UBAC to be worn with the plate carrier systems and other body armour systems such as the OSPREY vest. The sleeves are made from ripstop and the torso from 100% soft cotton. The whole thing is lightweight, easy to wear and has tons of zipped pockets on the sleeve to quick stow away rounds and other bits and pieces with quick and easy access. Shoulders are also gusseted which allows for greater freedom of movement and make you feel more like Master Chief.
- Quarter length zip
- “Mandarin collar”, ie. a short stand-up collar protecting the neck, keeps the heat in also and is like a scarf.
- 2 Zipped pockets on each arm , ideal for important bits and pieces close to hand and knowing you’re not going to lose it.
- One velcro fastened pocket behind the zipped forearm pocket and quick release pull tab.
- Elbows and forearms can be inserted with foam padding,
- 2 Large Velcro Flashes on the Arms. We recommend the U.S. Marine Corp one. Up to you but innit.
- Velcro cuffs, with thumb loops at the end
- 60/40% cotton/polyester mix ripstop fabric – these are not fireproof.
- Quick drying, and semi-waterproof (water isn’t going to get in if you put your arm on something wet)