- PIERRE H. (Posted on 01/08/2016)
Scoreperfect shirt for stalkingright price / top quality / just removed the velcro sratch on the sleeve /
- John (Posted on 09/12/2015)
ScoreThe shirt has a military sizing stitched on it which had it been included in the advert would have given a better understandingThis shirt was for a friend. I went for a large, thinking about previous reviews on military sizes, I expected this to be on the baggy side which it wasn't.
The shirt has a military sizing stitched on it which had it been included in the advert would have given a better understanding of the size and that other sellers seem to include in their adverts as standard. However the shirt fits me so I have kept it.
The shirt is of good quality and looks hardly worn. The shirt was dispatched very promptly and arrived a lot quicker than expected. Still, a very good product for the price
- sharon akehurst (Posted on 09/12/2015)
Scoretoo smallIt said extra large on the bag but the size inside the shirts where to small.
- James M. (Posted on 09/12/2015)
ScoreDoes what it says on the tinIn great condition, fits as well as can be expected for military clothing.
No blank flashes though which would be useful.
- Jeffrey S. (Posted on 09/12/2015)
ScoreBritish Army MTP Combat Jacket ShirtI was very pleased with the shirt, which was brand new and the correct size. It was delivered very promptly.
- Adam B. (Posted on 09/12/2015)
ScoreFantastic value and pockets everywhere!Fantastic value and pockets everywhere!
- martin h. (Posted on 09/12/2015)
Scoregood valuenice shirt ,has large velcro patches on the arms for attaching your favourite badges
- Yury D. (Posted on 09/12/2015)
ScoreYury DryzhovI was very pleased with the shirt, which was brand new . Great item many thanks.
Write Your Own Review
Part of the latest PCS system or Personal Clothing System, this is the next generation and current issue combat uniforms issued to British Forces. This BDU jacket is a lightweight combat shirt, designed to be worn on top of additional layers, such as a t-shirt and jumper. Featuring the latest MTP pattern (Multi Terrain Pattern)
- Genuine issue British Army multi terrain pattern
- Can be used during summer as a jacket or during winter as a layer underneath your parka
- Full length zip with spaced rectangle velcro closure
- Mandarin collar with velcro closure, much like the U.S style BDU jacket, ensures neck protection
- Roomy chest pockets with velcro fastening
- 2 large sleeve pockets with velcro closure and 5 x 4in Velcro Flash (flash may not be on them)
- Cuffs close over with canadian style buttons, 2 settings
- Can insert padding into sleeve via velcro openings, ideal for protecting your forearms in firefights
- Used condition, may come with small scuff marks and have some fading
- Brand: British Army
- Condition: Used
- Ships worldwide from Glasgow, UK
- Size Guide
Despatched within 24 hours.
|Varies, please add to cart for price|
Payment MethodsYou can pay by these methods.
We accept all major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Diner's Club and Discover. We also accept Paypal payments. Unfortunately we do not American Express at this moment in time. If you wish to place your order over the phone, please call us on 01236 610 024 if calling from the U.K or 0044 1236 610 024 if calling from abroad.
All orders are processed via our secure servers with 256bit https encryption.
We ship worldwide!
All packages are shipped within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Shipments are sent via express courier in the U.K and UPS/DHL for international orders.
Orders placed before 2pm will be despatched the same day.
Refunds and Exchanges
Error by Goarmy: The customer is liable for all return postage and packaging fees, if Goarmy on receiving the returned item find the item to be faulty or as other than as described we will refund the return fees and offer a full refund or a replacement order which will be at the customer's choice.
Error by Customer: The customer is liable for all return postage and packaging fees. On receiving the returned item Goarmy will offer a full refund minus a small charge for handling and packaging and postage charges or a replacement item (A small postage and packaging fee will be applied).
|Size||Armpit to Armpit|
How to measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Measure around the fullest part, place the tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back