British Army MTP Ubach ShirtSKU: BRITISH_ARMY_MTP_UBACH_SHIRT.4257
£11.95 – £12.95
The ubac, or ‘under body army combat’ shirt is a versatile and modern addition to the British Forces kit. Designed to be worn under body armour systems such as the Osprey vest, as well as assault vests. Made to full UK, MOD specifications. The torso part is made of a breathable Coolmax fabric in olive colour and the shoulders/arms is normal polycotton blend with MTP camouflage.
- A short stand-up collar
- Half-length zipper
- Adjustable cuffs with button closure
- Velcro pockets on the sleeves (where the flashes go).
- Coolmax torso, keeping you cool and free from sweat.
- Some have removable padding in the shoulders, elbows and forearms(most won’t). If they are missing, you can easily cut your own from some foam. Same kind of foam that’s used in football kneepads.
- Used condition, may have nicks & holes in the coolmax, scuff marks and pen marks.
- Doesn’t come with velcro flashes.