British MTP Lightweight Goretex JacketSKU: BRITISH_MTP_LIGHTWEIGHT_GORETE.4658
Current issue to the British Army, replacing the old soldier 95 DPM pattern. This is a lightweight waterproof and breathable rain jacket designed to go over the standard issue smocks. An old British army trick is to wear this under the combat smock to retain the ability to use pockets and to protect the MVP jacket from wear and tear.
Super simple and no thrills attached, this is designed for one purpose – to keep the rain and wind out for the wearer. Super lightweight and packs down to almost nothing, keep one of these spare in case it starts to piss down.
- Taped inner seams
- Velcro cuffs
- Elasticated draw cord waist
- Ventilation zips for the arm pits, similar to the U.S goretex jacket design
- Double full length zip
- Micro fleece lined collar
- 2 Arm Pcokets with Velcro Closure
- Chest pocket with zipper closure to access jacket underneath
- Rank slide on front
- Used condition, may come with pen marks and scuff marks